Thank-you to the wonderful Clarissa who has nominated me for the 2013 Blog of the Year award! It is an absolute honour and – must I say – surprise to have received this. The first time I met Clarissa I thought that she had commented on one of my posts “You’re just a dumbass” until I realised that this was actually the name of her blog. Whoops. Well – I am glad that I visited it in the end because what she has to say is truly inspiring and can always put a smile to my face. Please pay a visit to her blog because her stories, lessons, and advice are well worth it.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog(s) who deserve the award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
This is in no ranked order. I admire and am inspired by them all equally. The list of my nominees are: